At Chester Village, we are committed to providing the best possible service to our residents.
Our long-term care home offers 24-hour supervision and nursing care. We prepare a “plan of care” outlining all requirements and levels of service for each resident.
At Chester Village, we recognize that Residents, Families, Staff, Visitors and External Stakeholders are our CLIENTS. Our Client Service Representatives are therefore trained to welcome and assist you with any questions or concerns.
Banking services are available at the front desk Monday to Friday, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to access or set up Trust Accounts.
Our basic package includes the following:
- Furnishings ( e.g. bed, chair, wardrobe, lamp – can be replaced with personal furniture)
- Three nutritious and delicious meals daily (including special diets ) and snacks
- Bed linens and laundry
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Medical/clinical supplies and devices
- Access to walkers and wheelchairs
- Pastoral services
- A wide variety of social and recreational programs
- Administration of medication
- Assistance with the essential activities of daily life
- Nursing and personal care on a 24-hour basis
- Access to a physician
- Physiotherapy and access to Occupational Therapy
- Government-funded assisted devices program (ADP)
Optional services are available at extra cost:
- Cable TV
- Guest meals
- Private catered dining